Tried a new recipe from my favorite magazine
Grilled Lobster Tails with Nectarine- Lime Sauce
Testing it out before the holiday weekend.
2 nectarines (about 1/2 pound), peeled and sliced
1 scallion, chopped
Juice of 3 limes; plus 1 lime, quartered (for garnish)
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon finely minced habanero pepper (seeded)
4 (1/2 pound) lobster tails
1. In a food processor, puree nectarines, scallion, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and habanero pepper. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk remaining lime juice, olive oil, and salt together.
3. Split lobster tails lengthwise, remove membrane if desired, and brush meat with the lime-oil glaze.
4. Place lobsters on grill, meat side down, and roast for 4 minutes; turn over to shell side and grill until meat is opaque and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes more.
5. Transfer to a platter, garnish with lime wedges, and serve with reserved nectarine sauce.
Image via Country Living